About the part
Flowmaster's manifold downpipe kits are designed for the person who wants to use a Header-back exhaust system while using the factory exhaust manifolds. Utilizing mandrel bent 409S stainless steel tubing and high quality flange gaskets, Flowmaster's manifold downpipe kits are designed for the perfect leak free fit.
Fits 1964 to 1981 Chevrolet A-body and 1967 to 1981 Chevrolet F-body with a small block engine using 3 bolt manifold flanges, will not work with heat riser or 1962 to 1967 Chevrolet Nova.
Manifold Downpipe Kit 409S
- 64-81 Chev. A-body / 67-81 Chev. F-body
- Small Block
- With 3 Bolt Manifold Flanges
- 2.50" Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Includes Donut Gasket And Donut Sleeves
- 409S Stainless Steel (Will Not Work With Heat Riser or 62-67 Novas)